2022 – Enterprise For Peace Scholarship – Application | One Young World.
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) has collaborated with One Young World to provide scholarships for delegates to participate in the global Summit around creating youth employment opportunities for prosperous and peaceful societies.
The initiative has the following objectives:
- Empowering young leaders to create sustainable job opportunities in selected regions.
- Leveraging the potential of young people as widely as possible for job creation and highlighting their potential as a solution to fostering prosperous and peaceful societies.
- Raising awareness for youth underemployment and sharing best practices regarding this subject.
Selected Enterprise for Peace Scholars will receive:
- Access to the pre-Summit programme of the Dutch MFA
- Access to the One Young World Summit which takes place 16 – 19 May 2022 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Travel to and hotel accommodation on a shared basis in the pre-Summit location and Tokyo and travel back to the country of origin.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner during the One Young World Summit and the pre-Summit programme.
- Transportation between the One Young World Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Profiling in various media outlets.
- Aged 18 – 34 by date of One Young World Summit 2022 in May
- Candidates need to be actively engaged in the fields of youth employment and job creation, either as entrepreneurs or in a similar role (and be able to demonstrate this)
- Nationals of and residents in one of the following countries are eligible for the scholarship: Algeria, Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Senegal, Sudan, South Sudan, Tunisia, Uganda.
READ ALSO: 20 INSPIRATIONAL AFRICAN NURSES TO FOLLOW ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Note: Candidates with a refugee status are certainly eligible.
For more information, visit https://www.oneyoungworld.com/scholarships/mfa-efp/2022