Applications are ongoing for the 2023 Andrew Adeniyi Scholarship Grant for eligible Nigerian students
The Andrew Adeniyi Scholarship Grant will offer a grant of N200,000 to low-income background tertiary education students.
The EduGrant Foundation is a non-profit organization built on the belief that future leaders will be created through today’s investment in education for all
Host: EduGrant Nigeria
Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Deadline: July 21, 2022
Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on TELEGRAM, Click HERE
Edugrant is now accepting applications from low-income students in recognized tertiary institutions in Nigeria for the 2022 Andrew Adeniyi Grant.
EduGrant are an NGO that helps students realize their potential through funding opportunities..
EduGrant will develop innovative solutions catering to the broader education spectrum through partnerships with donors/sponsors to create a sustainable platform for the benefit of students across Nigeria.
To be considered for the Andrew Adeniyi Grant, you must:
- Be enrolled in a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- Be able to provide original copies of all required certificates and documents.
- Live in underserved areas of Lagos, such as Ajegunle, Makoko, Mushin, and others.
- Have at least 5 credits obtained in a single sitting.
- Possess good character is required
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- This is a programme aimed at providing opportunities for African youth.
- The value of the Award is Two Hundred Thousand Naira( N200,000)
Method of Application
To apply, follow every social media channel for Edugrant; Instagram: @edugrant_ng, Facebook: Edugrantng
Create a profile on the website while carefully reading the criteria and following the instructions.
For questions, contact [email protected]
Visit HERE to check out many more Scholarship opportunities
Read Also: Scholarship for Nigerian Students
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below! Join our telegram group for more Articles like this one