Are You are a Nursing Students who’s preparing to write council exam, In this article BEST RESOURCES FOR NURSING STUDENTS, you can download NMCN Marking scheme and Pass Questions for free.
Nursing takes a great deal of effort, and as a student nurse, it takes a whole to stay atop your game with various challenges you might encounter, ranging from grueling lectures, long clinical hours, loads of homeworks and projects, and the giants every students dread which are test and examinations.
Read This: How To Pass Nursing Council Exam 2022
Therefore, combing through the internet for study materials to prepare for exams and tests can be daunting and tasking, and even more stressful when you have deadlines to meet up with.
However, having the right resources at your fingertips, can help you hit your study goals and successfully complete your nursing program stress-free especially if you are writing the the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria professional qualifying examination.
The great news is that this article BEST RESOURCES FOR NURSING STUDENTS is put for you to get free hands-on materials you can use to build your knowledge, prepare for your examination: whether your regular examination or the professional qualifying examination, and also to develop your professional competence.
Before then, let’s take a look at at why you need to have the right study materials at your disposal.
Below are some benefits of having the best resources to prepare for your tests and examinations;
- Provides you access to updated and relevant materials to ace your professional qualifying examination.
- Provides you authentic and reliable source for evaluation, for example, using the NMCN marking scheme provided below to assess your work.
- Boosts your motivation and keeps you actively engaged for example, using the NMCN past questions provided below to prepare for your professional qualifying examination.
- Challenges you to identify your strength and harness your weakness for excellent performance.
- Makes your study effective.
- Flexibility in accessing the material at your own pace.
Having gone through these benefits, you can access these resources below.
With just a click, you can download the following materials for free;
You can download the above materials for free and even share the link with your course mates or other nursing students that can benefit from it.
- Get all your writing materials ready and organized.
- Fill in your details on the answer booklet and follow instructions as given by the examiners.
- Read instructions carefully to get what is required of you in answering the questions.
- Avoid writing on the margins.
- First, answer the questions you know well and are confident about.
- Draw a neat, large, and well-labeled diagram, it is usually advisable that your diagram covers 3/4th of your answer booklet.
- Write your answers in bullet points legibly.
- Write elaborately on the question asked unless otherwise stated.
- Keep your work well spaced.
- Do not leave any questions unanswered, even if you are unsure, write your ideas down.
- Answer your objective questions with a pen and not a pencil
- Cross-check your answers before submitting your booklet and cross out all unused pages.
The examination is essential to evaluate your learning, therefore develop a positive outlook towards it, when you change your mindset and belief on this, you will be amazed at the wonders even you will achieve.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below! Join our telegram group for more Articles like this one.