In this article you will read about CALL FOR ARTICLE: THE SURGICAL HANDS MAGAZINE
As part of the submission process, Authors are required to check all of the following items, as submissions may be returned to them that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Please read the Author Guide before you submit a manuscript.
– All article will be summited with 1000 nonrefundable fee.
– Accepted article will be charge for publication.
– All articles most be related to
2. Nursing practice
3. Perioperative nursing
4. Nursing education
5. Nursing research
7. Client care/study
-The submission must not be previously published, nor is it before another journal/magazine for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
-The submission file must be in Microsoft Word file format.
-The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guide.
-Add DOIs and persistent links to those references that have DOIs.
– If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Charge of 2000.
-Copyrights for articles published in this journal are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the article. -The magazine/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING….
- FORENSIC NURSING IN NIGERIA
- Find new graduate RN jobs
- Nursing Journalism
- ICT Education For All Nurses A Compulsory Training For Advancement
- Interprofessional Relatios: The Nurse and Other Health allied Professionals
- THE IMPORTANCE OF MENTORSHIP IN CAREER DEVELOPMENT
– It is the author’s responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
– We do not provide authors printed copy of the published issue. However, we may serve the assistance to deliver printed issue only upon request and agreement with the author.
Prior to review by the board of editor, each paper is screened by the Member of the Editorial Board to check its suitability for favor of publication. If it can be considered for publication then the Corresponding Author will receive a notification of peer-review process.
-All manuscripts are reviewed by an editor and members of the Editorial Board or qualified outside reviewers.
– This is done within the shortest given time.
-Themagazine strives to return reviewers’ comments to authors within 2 weeks.
-The editorial board re-review manuscripts that are accepted until they are revised.
– Papers will be published one to two months after acceptance.
-Upon the completion of the review process,
• Accepted with minor revision
• Accepted with major revision
• Rejected or declined