Click on the link below to access 3 unit courses for free:
To support all NMCN members in 2020 Year of the Nurse and Midwife, NMCN is providing with Free Access to the CPD App and online platform.
FREE ACCESS TO ONLINE CPD FOR LICENSE RENEWAL
WCEA license Renewal
Full details and process on how to register and use the WCEA course to apply for your license online.
You can only renew your license if it has expired.
But if your license has not expired, you can just take the courses and keep the certificate.
Council requires 3CPD Points which is same as 30Contact hours of WCEA, so you can either use one MCPDP certificate to apply now or 30Contact hour of your WCEA.
Register and take your WCEA course
- Register online first on NMCN PORTAL to get your username and password.
The link for the registration on NMCN PORTAL is https://licence.nmcn.gov.ng/Profile
- nextbdownload the app from your phones playstore and launch it.
- it will require you to change the password before proceeding.
- take the courses listed, there is a lot of them.
- Most COVID related courses have 0.5contact hours. But take courses as you like and make sure to be learning from them.
- make sure to take the post exam evaluation to be certified, the certificates are pilled up on the app under the icon of a graduation cap
- after completing the required hours of courses, merge and compress the certificates.
- go to your play store and download PDF merger and PDF compressor
- Merge all the certificates first, then compress the merged certificate.
- Make sure to name the file clearly and save in a folder to be accessed easily.
- do not use a one time password when merging… Click skip instead so you can proceed to compress it later.
- compress the document by choosing the file and should be lower than 200kb after compressing it.
- Log in and activate your account on nmcn website
- first fill a form here https://licence.nmcn.gov.ng/Account/Signup to activate your profile on the council portal
- Then fill steps 1-3 with your details and neccesary documents
- Under step 3 is where you need your wcea certificate.
- fill your geopolitical zone, state and the ministry of health where you will pick up the license when ready.
- when asked if you have done mcpdp, click Yes
- next click Cpdp/workshop.
- on the next page scroll down to the bottom of options, them click WCEA
- Click Upload the certificate and choose the compressed named certificate not more than 200kb option from your phone then upload.
- it can only accept one certificate so be sure it’s the full compressed certificate you click on.
- Generate remitta on the license page and make payment, you can use online banking from your phone and make sure to download the receipt for uploading
- License renewal is #10,500 and penalty of #5,500 for each default year.
- So if your license expired last December, you will pay penalty fee.
- Uupload the receipt and wait for your license to be ready.
- If you have any problems with password or like-issues, kindly send a mail to https://licence.nmcn.gov.ng/Support for help
PS… The exact waiting time for the renewed license to be ready is not stated.