FSP (Nurses) at Heartland Alliance Ltd/Gte
Heartland Alliance International in Nigeria works at the intersection of health and human rights, to provide HIV prevention and human rights protection services to most at-risk populations (MARPs), by sensitizing and building grassroots support organizations in the country. Read more about us here: http://www.heartlandalliancenigeria.org
We seek qualified candidates to fill the listed position. Each candidate must meet the minimum requirements listed in the advert and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class, or gender. Candidate must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONBILITIES
1. In close collaboration with the OSS clinical team, ensure the provision of quality, evidence-based ART, Psycho-social, Prevention and TB services.
2. Initiate and expand clinical activities in the supported LGAs.
3. Administers ARVs, OIs and STIs medication as ordered within the scope of practice of the licensee.
4. Performs phlebotomy for viral load sample draw as ordered.
5. Attends and participates in team conferences as requested.
6. May act as focal person to assist with the provision of patient care and support.
7. Charts clinical notes and update medication administration according to protocol in care cards.
8. Provides patient and care giver education.
9. Exercises appropriate judgment and decision-making skills.
10. Ensures the maintenance of patient confidentiality,
11. Reports significant changes in the patient’s physical status to the OSS clinical team.
12. Establish and support effective linkages and referral of patients within and outside the OSS.
13. Work closely with the clinical team, surge coordinator, outreach coordinators and community facilitators to ensure achievement of targets as well as timely preparation and dissemination of reports.
14. Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
15. Any other duty assigned
RELATED: Infection Prevention and Control Nurse at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
1. A minimum of OND in Community Health, Nursing, Pharmacy and Laboratory science.
2. Must be a Registered Member of the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
3. At least one years’ experience in providing client care to HIV patients.
4. Knowledge of minimum prevention package for Nigeria is highly essential.
5. Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
Application Closing Date
23th November, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online