Are you a urse, Doctor looking to Apply for senior carers Visa in UK, get the answer here. In this article I’ll show you step by step process on how to apply for senior carers Visa in UK and benefits.
Senior Carers Visa
Healthh and Care Visa is a specific visa that is aimed at professionals from the namesake field – The health industry. Health Carer Visa allows the candidates to live and work in the UNITED KINGDOM (UK). In this article you will read about
Healthcare professionals can:-
- Work in an eligible job.
- Do voluntary work.
- Take on additional work under certain circumstances.
- Continue with their studies
- Bring their partners and children as dependents
How to apply for carer visa in uk
The UK Authorities launched a Health care Visa for certified doctors, Nurses (senior carer visa UK) and health allied health professionals skilled to an acknowledged commonplace and who’ve good working English.
A Health and Care Visa is a specific visa that’s completely for healthcare professionals and this Visa permits them to remain within the UK and work with the NHS, an NHS provider or in grownup social care.
The scope of the visa was extended to include eligible individuals working within the social care sector. The advantages for such staff are fast-track entry, decreased visa charges and devoted help to come back to the UK with their households.
Benefits of senior carer visa UK.
- You will get the UK work Visa for Up to 5 years.
- You can apply for a Visa With/Without IELTS or OET.
- Exempt from paying Immigration Health Surcharge for you and your family.
- Reduced visa fees.
- Fast- Track visa process.
- Dependents can apply for a UK Visa.
- Career growth in the health care sector.
Apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’) and if you’ve lived in the UK for 5 years and meet the other eligibility requirements.
Read This: How to be a nurse in UAE – Migration and process
- A qualified nurse, health professional or adult social care professional.
- Has experience in eligible health or social care job.
- Most importantly, is candidate must have conformed job offer.
- Have a COS (Certificate of sponsorship) from a UK employer (A-rated) with detailed information regarding your Job, Location and your despicability during your employment.
- Get paid minimum salary
- Candidate must be able to Read, Write, Speak and understand English
- The employer will be required to include a brief explanation in the COS setting that out how the employee meets the Health and Care visa eligibility requirements.
- Language Proficiency
- Candidates must possess the ability to speak, write, read and fully understand English at least Level B1
- Candidate must prove their language proficiency by either one:
Passing a UKVI IELTS test with a minimum 5 band average from an approved provider
Read: how to migrate to UK as a Nurse
Having a degree-level qualification that was taught in English- if the candidate studied abroad. Candidate needs to apply for confirmation through UK NARIC that their qualification is equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or P.HD. We highly recommend Diploma holders opt for a UKVI IELTS*
How to Apply for UK NARIC?
Candidates can apply for UK NARIC by following below steps:
Create an account at https://www.ecctis.com/Signup.aspx?option=1
Sign in with your credentials.
Select the appropriate option mostly option 1 and filled up the Form.
Upload your Degree certificate, Record of Transcript, and MOI (medium of Instructions) Letter from your college or University.
Pay fees of £140 (as of April 2021) along with the postal package range from £5-80.
Submit an application. It will take 15-20 days to deliver it to your address (depends on your geographical)
Duration of Visa
The health and Care Visa can last as long as 5 years after which the candidate wants to increase it. The candidate should then apply to increase or replace your visa when it expires or should you change jobs or employer. Check how to register as a foreign trained Nurse in Nigeria
Additionally, importantly, after 5 years, candidates might be able to apply to settle completely within the UK (also called ‘indefinite leave to remain). This offers them the fitting to reside, work and examine right here for so long as they like, and apply for advantages in the event that they’re eligible.
How to Apply for a senior carer visa UK?
- Interested professionals can apply online and how they apply depends on whether they’re:
- Outside the UK and are coming to the UK
- Inside the UK and extending your current visa
- Inside the UK and switching from a different visa
- If the candidate wants to change their job or employer, they must apply to update their visa.
- Documents Required for senior carer visa UK
- A valid Passport or another document that shows identity or nationality.
- Proof of knowledge of English.
- Yar job title, annual salary and occupation code
- Name of employer and their sponsor license number – it will be in your certificate of sponsorship.
- A Police clearance certificate.
- Tuberculosis test results if you are from the listed country.
- Your Graduation, Master’s or P.HD Certificated and Record of Transcripts.
- 2 x Previous job or study references.
If you are not fully sponsored then Evidence that you have enough saving to sport your self in the UK. ( you must have £1270 in your bank account for at least 28 days in a row.)
Extending your Visa
You can usually apply to extend your health and care worker visa if you have the same job, occupation code and still meet the salary requirements.
Follow UK’s official site for more updates: https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa
Thanks for this article.. so educative and inspiring…. May Allah bless you…am fortunate to fall within this category….
Amin ya rabb! Thanks for going through our Article. We appreciate
I want to work as a health assistant, I’d diploma in community health extensions
Our next Article would be how to become a healthcare Assistant.
I heard that UK Naric Is alternative to IELTS, does that mean we can use Naric and CBT to apply for nursing job in UK?
You need IELTS for NMC-UK registration. For immigration, you need either IELTS or NARIC assessment. So it doesn’t make sense that you’ll write IELTS for NMC-UK and still do NARIC assessment. The same IELTS you used for NMC Registration is the same you will use for immigration
Pls for someone who has a diploma in Nursing i.e from school of Nursing in Nigeria. Do the person have to do the NARIC verification?
As a nurse, you don’t need NARIC, just register with NMC UK and send your documents to Nursing Council Nigeria for verification. Once you have done verification with the nursing council, you don’t need to do NARIC assessment again. NARIC is a statement of comparability of your credentials with its equivalent in the UK and that is what NMC verification will do too
Want to work as a nurse.
Thanks for this. Nigeria is on the WHO red list and health sectors in the UK have been instructed by WHO not to recruit anyone from the country on the red list. So, what is the way forward?
For application for the post of carer in UK,what is the link for the application and how can one secure sponsorship?Thanks
Care Assistant – Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship – Nouveau Care
How do I seek for a job offer in uk
Nice job sir. Pls, I want to ask if there are specific centers where IELTS UKVI are written?… Or can I take it in the same centers where d normal IELTS are written?