The test of competence requires candidates to complete an online application process. In this article you will read on How To Book CBT Exam In Nigeria
The CBT is designed to test your knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation of professional nursing practice. As you are an international trained nurse, the NMC expects you to meet UK pre-registered nurse standards.
As a Nigerian Nurse, you must meet the following requirements to begin your application with the NMC;
- Hold a Nursing Diploma/Degree.
- Hold current nursing registration or a nursing licence without restrictions.
- Meet OET/IELTS requirements.
How To Book CBT Exam 2022
Once you have the authorization to test (ATT) from NMC and received the username and temporary password sent by Pearson Vue, you can now book for your CBT exam.
1. Go to this link: https://home.pearsonvue.com/nmc
Click sign-in, no need to create new account as your details was already sent by NMC to Pearson vue.
2. Enter the username and temporary password sent by pearson vue to your registered email. You can change the temporary password once you have signed-in.
3. Click the link Under your Pre-approved exam
4. Check your exam details, then click Schedule this Exam
5. Tick the box of your preferred test center, then click NEXT
6. Select your desired date and time of exam. Once you click for your desired time it will automatically re-direct you to the next step.
If your preferred date and time is no longer available, you may opt to change test center and check their available appointment.
7. Review again your exam details, preferred schedule and test center, then Click Proceed to Check out
It will bring you to the next page where you will pay 130 GBP by entering your card details. You can use debit/credit Master/Visa Card.
8. If your payment was successful, confirmation of payment and appointment details will be sent to your registered email address by Pearson Vue.
You can also view your payment receipt under “My Receipts” and your Appointment Details on your Pearson Vue account.
- 24 most common Questions Asked about Oet
- How to prepare for Oet? In four steps
- What you should know about OET
The new CBT is split into two parts: Part A covers numeracy and Part B covers clinical questions for nursing or midwifery.
|Cbt Parts||Part A: Numeracy|
|Number Of Question||15|
|Cbt Parts||Part B: Clinical|
|Timing||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Number Of Questions||100|
Cost Of Computer Based Test
The fee for sitting both parts of the new CBT will stay at £83. If you need to resit the new CBT, the following fees will apply:
Resit Part A and Part B: £83
Resit Part A only: £50
Resit Part B only: £70
List Of Approved CBT Centers for Part I Screening Examination
ABUJA CBT EXAMINATION CENTER
ChamsCity – Sascon International School. No. 19A Yesdseram Street, Maitama, After IG House, Along Farmers Market, Abuja
ENUGU CBT EXAMINATION CENTERS
1. AFRIHUB International ICT Resource Center, Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Campus 3, Independence Layout, Enugu, Enugu State;
2. University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus (UNEC) TETFUND ICT Center, Enugu
ILORIN CBT EXAMINATION CENTER
University of Ilorin CBT Center, University of Ilorin, University Road, Ilorin, Kwara State.
LAGOS CBT EXAMINATION CENTER
Distance Learning Institute (DLI) – University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
OWERRI CBT EXAMINATION CENTER
JAMB CBT CENTER, Beside NASU Building, School Pavilion, Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE), Orlu Road, Owerri, Imo State.
9. Prepare for your exam.. GOODLUCK!! and I Hope you will PASS!!
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below! Click here to join our telegram group
THIS IS REALLY HELPFUL TO ME. THANKS A LOT SIR.
Please how do I go about accreditation of our CBT center for this exam?
WE HAVE CBT CENTER IN ABUJA AND LAGOS.
Can I pay with my NIgeria ATM?
Yes! You can do that
Please is there a CBT center in Kano state Nigeria?
We don’t have any center in the north only IELTS center we have ND is located in kano at skyline university
Pls can I pay 140pounds for verification with my ATM card.
Also, what’s the pass mark for CBT.
Thankyou in anticipation
with naira cardis not allowed base cbn policy. unless if you have pounds ATM CARD.
Please, I want to know the nurses CBT full timetable , centers/ location, date and the cost. Thanks
This is insightful.thanks for sharing.
How do I send you a DM or an email please?
firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 07011204007
Is there cbt centre in Edo state ?
ONLY LAGOS AND ABUJA
Dowe have a centre in Ibadan
ONLY IN LAGOS AND ABUJA