In this article you will read on NANNM Kano State Council Leadership has today pay courtesy Visit to PHIMA and Management of AKTH
The NANNM Kano State Council leadership has today pay courtesy visit to the Management of AKTH. The leadership of both sides are contained in the pictures. Part of the vital issues discussed during the advocacy visit are;
- On Training allowances to our Nurses that attended various post basic trainings and other programmes that the hospital Management is yet to settle/paid them.
- Promotionsand welfare matters to our members.
- Employment of more Nurses and Intern Nurses in the hospital.
- Upgrade and carrier progression of our Nurses.
- Post basic training and post graduate education reforms.
- Incentive to Nurses working in Isolation unit and staff that got infected with COVID-19.
- Provision of adequate safety gadgets and PPE’s.
- Adequate supply of Hospital equipments and consumables.
READ THIS:UNIMED begins B.SC Community Medicine soon
The meeting ended with mutual understanding from both sides with promise to partner with each other in matters relating to Nursing/Nurses development and health care delivery system in the state.
The NANNM State Administrative Council visit to PHIMA (Private Health Institutions Management Agency)
Part of the discussions and deliberations include;-
- Fashioning the Private health institutions to engage/employ more Nurses.
- Collaboration and synergy between NANNM and PHIMA to fight quackery.
- Partner with PHIMA to improve the quality of health care delivery in the private sector.
- Advocated for increased renumeration and improve the welfare of Nursing staff in private hospitals/institutions.
- Providestrong linkage among NANNM, PHIMA and N&MCN State Committee to improve service delivery.
- Establisha base for the employment of Nurses in private from a common pool.
- Creates industrial relationship between NANNM and the Agency.
- Increaseawareness on the working relationship and broader understanding of the limitations.
NANNM Kano State Council.