CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
NANNNA 2021 VIRTUAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON GLOBAL HEALTH CALL FOR ABSTRAC
You are invited to submit an abstract for presentation at the upcoming 2-day Scientific Virtual conference on November 5th and 6th, 2021, with the theme Global Health Priorities: Sustainable Health Care During and After a Pandemic.
This conference will bring speakers and guests from diverse professional groups together and is an opportunity to hear your thoughts and opinions on current and future health care issues. Please plan on attending.
Abstract submissions are due by June 30th, 2021.
Abstracts that best highlight any of the sub-themes listed below and are based on research, current trends, and evidence-based practice will be selected.
Abstracts will be considered for podium presentations
To be considered for a podium presentation, the research must be complete.
Abstracts for research in progress may be submitted for poster presentations only.
All abstracts should clearly specify how the work contributes to the current state of global health.
Areas of special interest should reflect the conference theme, Global Health Priorities: Sustainable Health Care During and After a Pandemic.
We are offering a broad list of specified manuscript tracks. We specifically encourage submissions related to the theme of the conference. In addition, we are especially interested in submissions that focus on what we have identified as important emerging issues in organizations, communities, and societies.
LEADERSHIP/COLLABORATION PREPAREDNESS STRATEGIES
- Infection Prevention/Control
- Historical Moments
- Healthcare leadership
- Way Forward-Post Pandemic World
POPULATION HEALTH / ECONOMIC IMPACT
- Health Disparities
- Community initiatives
- Psychosocial /Mental Health
- Maternal Child
- Chronic Diseases
- Pediatric/Adolescent Health
- The Role of the Nurse
- The Role of Advanced Practice Nurses
- Best Practices
- Inter-professional Practice
- Health literacy
TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATIONS
- Vaccine Innovation
ABSTRACT/POSTER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Abstracts should contain the following information: Title, Author(s), Credentials and Affiliations, Background/Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion.
Abstracts should be concise, providing the essence of the project. Please use this link: https://form.jotform.com/210808557069159
- All selected authors will need to complete an Activity Planning Grid and Conflict of Interest/Biographic data forms once their abstracts are accepted for presentation.
- Please indicate whether you would like your abstract considered for a Poster presentation or Oral presentation. (Note: Final determination will be made by the Review Committee).
- All accepted Posters should be of Standard size (36×48 inches) on a white background and conform to the above description.
- The body of abstracts should be 250 words or less.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES & DEADLINE:
Submit abstracts to https://form.jotform.com/210808557069159 by June 30th, 2021.
Successful applicants will be notified on or before August 31, 2021. All presenters must register for the conference to present their abstract.
For questions regarding the abstract content, please contact
For all technical questions related to the abstract submission, contact:
For additional information, please visit NANNNA’s website www.nannna.org
We look forward to reading your abstracts and seeing you at NANNNA 2021 conference.