Download Nursing And Midwifery Council of Nigeria Marking Scheme Guide
Are looking for how to pass Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Professional examination? Do you need Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Marking Scheme Guide?
Are you a student Nurse who’s preparing to write Nursing Council Professional Exam? Do you want to download free Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Marking Scheme Guide?
If yes! Then you’re in the right place. This article is for you
This is why you need to have Nursing Council of Nigeria Marking Scheme so that u have an idea and how to answer questions for the upcoming exam.
Free Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Marking Scheme in PDF
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) usually conducts qualifying examinations before issuing licenses to Nurses in Nigeria, this is to ensure that they are fit and qualified to practice within the country. In this article you will read the common and easy way to Prepare For Nursing Council Exam In Nigeria, review old past questions
The NMCN examinations are usually conducted in
- March – Professional Qualifying Examination for Midwives (2nd Tuesday)
- May – Professional Qualifying Examination for General Nurses (1st Tuesday)
- September – Professional Qualifying Examination for Midwives (2nd Tuesday)
- November – Professional Qualifying Examination for General and Post Basic
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria is a parastatal of the Federal Government of Nigeria established by Act Cap. No143 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
The Council is the only regulatory body for all cadres of Nurses and Midwives in Nigeria.
Objective Of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
The primary objectives of Council are to ensure high quality of Nursing and Midwifery education in Nigeria, maintain high standard of professional practice and enforce discipline within the profession.
Broadly, the functions are related to those of designing, implementing and evaluating various Nursing educational programmes, of indexing, examination, monitoring standards of Nursing practice in the Country, registration, certification and licensure of professional Nurses.
- Get all your writing materials ready and organized.
- Fill in your details on the answer booklet and follow instructions as given by the examiners.
- Read instructions carefully to get what is required of you in answering the questions.
- Avoid writing on the margins.
- First, answer the questions you know well and are confident about.
- Draw a neat, large, and well-labeled diagram, it is usually advisable that your diagram covers 3/4th of your answer booklet.
- Write your answers in bullet points legibly.
- Write elaborately on the question asked unless otherwise stated.
- Keep your work well spaced.
- Do not leave any questions unanswered, even if you are unsure, write your ideas down.
- Answer your objective questions with a pen and not a pencil
- Cross-check your answers before submitting your booklet and cross
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below! Join our telegram group for more Articles like this one
Visit 9janurses for more Articles like this