Please refer to the Nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria circular No NMCN/EDU/CIR/44/VOL.1/88 on the above dated 20th June, 2020 putting on hold the conduct of MCPDP in the states due to Covid-19 pandemic lockdown.
READ THIS: EXCLUSION OF NURSE INTERNS BY UNIABUJATH: UGONSA SEEKS INTERVENTION OF THE FMOH
Following the review of the covid-19 guidelines by the federal Government of Nigeria and subsequent increase in number for mass gathering to limited to 50 persons in an enclosed space, the NMCN advises that the state MCPDP implementation commitee should resume conduct of MCPDP in 36 States and FCT.
However, there must be strict compliance to the federal Government guidelines on gathering, physical distance’s and hygiene to minimize risk to all.
- Not more than fifty 50 person in a hall
- Temperature check at the entrance to the venue daily
- Distance of not less then 2meters between people at all the times
- Use of face mask for all attendees, resources person and services providers.
- Hand washing water at strategic places including entrance and exit to the venue
- Observe all others NMCN extent rules and regulations on conduct of MCPDP.
- Please bring the contents of this circular to all concerned and ensure strict compliance.
Thank you for your support in promoting and maintaining standards in Nursing education and practice in Nigeria.
Click here to read the CIRCULARMCPDP to DNSs & FCT