In this article, I will show you the approved nursing schools in Ghana and their fees based on level. The nursing training college school fees for this year’s academic session have been released. It is required of both new and returning students to review the school’s costs. Are you curious about the cost of nursing training colleges’ fee structures? You’ve come to the right site, so congratulations.
READ ALSO: Top 10 Best Nursing Schools In Nigeria
The fee schedule for all courses for the academic sessions of 2022–20231 has been made public by the Management of Nursing Training Colleges. Depending on the program you are pursuing, different fees apply. Students pursuing nursing degrees pay very different tuition costs.
Approved Nursing Schools in Ghana and their Fees based on level
- Entry Fees: GHC1,500.00 (per year)
- SRC 200 GHC (per year)
- Hall Fees: 100 GHC (per year)
- Exams at UCC cost GHC360.00 (per semester)
- GHC1,164.00 (Includes: Exams GHC360.00, SRC GHC100.00, and Hall Dues GHC100.00)
- For the entire year, GHC788.00. ( including: Exams cost GHC270.00; SRC GHC100.00; and Hall Project GHC50.00.)
In Ghana, how much does nursing school cost?
No matter how one chooses to pay, the cost of attending school might range from GHC 2,220 to GHC 3,702.
Which nursing program in Ghana is the best?
- College of Health and Well-Being, Kintampo, Bono East.
- Nursing & Midwifery Training School, Korle-Bu, Accra.
- Nursing & Midwifery Training School, 37Military, Accra.
- Nursing & Midwifery Training College, Kumasi.
- Nursing and Midwifery Training College, Sunyani, Bono Region.
- Nursing and Midwifery Training College-,Koforidua, Eastern Region
- Nurses Training College, Ho, Volta Region
- Nursing and Midwifery Training College Cape Coast, Central Region
- Nursing and Midwifery Training College Sekondi, Western Region
- Nursing and Midwifery Training School, Tamale, Northern Region.
How can I submit an application for nursing school in Ghana?
Applications from competent candidates are requested for admission to any of Ghana’s public health training institutions. Candidates must: For 200 Ghana Cedis (GH$200.00), purchase application codes at any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch.
What grades do I need for nursing?
Because each university has its own entry standards, there are different entry requirements for nursing degree programs. However, you will likely need at least two (often three) A-levels or comparable level 3 qualifications, as well as supporting GCSEs in English, math, and a science (usually biology or human biology).
Read Also: Top 10 countries that need nurses
Thank you for visiting our blog. 9ja Nurses designed to provide informative and educative tool for all nurses all over the world. If you have any further questions about Nursing Schools in Ghana and their Fees, you can drop your question in a comment section. We hope that you enjoyed our blog and will return to read more of our content, you can visit our site 9ja nurses blog