In this article you will Read about Only In Nursing – Nurse Umar Isah
ONLY IN NURSING
- You will never have time of your own as leisure, you are always occupied.
- You will keep on loosing friends and families due to unexpected reasons.
- You will be busy even at the time of prayers, no more Sundays, no more sallah celebrations or Christmas or new year.
- You will love your patients more than any one.
- Your priority always is to see that your patient are in comfort.
- You will buy a very nice car but always parked inside the hospital.
- You will build a very nice house but always on calls and night duties in the hospital.
- You will buy very expensive clothes but always with uniforms.
You will buy very scents and sprays but live under the antiseptics of the hospital.
Read Also: Call Me A Nurse I Am not a Doctor
- You will be slapped by the patients relative for not saving their loved ones despite trying to your best.
- Spent sleepless night reading just to ensure somebody is safe not knowing his / her religions, tribe, ethnicity but all what we know his health.
- You are humiliated by the patients, clients relatives and the authority but never fight back.
- You cried at home and smiled in the hospital while hiding your tears .
- You put smile on people’s face while you have pain and sorrow in your heart.
- You save people’s life while endangered your life
Very good indeed, nursing is much more than that… Thank Umar Isah Kumo.
Thank You Nurse Koya For Your Comment
Thank you for your comment
Nice article, a true nurse is training to serve humanity and to restore the dignity of man
Thank You for ur comment
Nice reflection of who Nurses are, what they go through, how they are perceived, and under-appreciated they are.
ONLY GOD CAN PAY THEM BACK.
Well Said Sir, thank you for your Comment