In this article you will Read about Only In Nursing – Nurse Umar Isah
ONLY IN NURSING
- You will never have time of your own as leisure, you are always occupied.
- You will keep on loosing friends and families due to unexpected reasons.
- You will be busy even at the time of prayers, no more Sundays, no more sallah celebrations or Christmas or new year.
- You will love your patients more than any one.
- Your priority always is to see that your patient are in comfort.
- You will buy a very nice car but always parked inside the hospital.
- You will build a very nice house but always on calls and night duties in the hospital.
- You will buy very expensive clothes but always with uniforms.
You will buy very scents and sprays but live under the antiseptics of the hospital.
Read Also: Call Me A Nurse I Am not a Doctor
- You will be slapped by the patients relative for not saving their loved ones despite trying to your best.
- Spent sleepless night reading just to ensure somebody is safe not knowing his / her religions, tribe, ethnicity but all what we know his health.
- You are humiliated by the patients, clients relatives and the authority but never fight back.
- You cried at home and smiled in the hospital while hiding your tears .
- You put smile on people’s face while you have pain and sorrow in your heart.
- You save people’s life while endangered your life