The Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship is now open for interested and qualified candidates willing to pursue an undergraduate degree at the prestigious university in Lagos.
The scholarship award comes with the waiver of full tuition for highly-motivated and eligible students. This scholarship is also extended to the siblings of students who are selected for this scholarship in terms of three other siblings of the selected candidates
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Study Abroad: Study in Africa
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: August 12, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on TELEGRAM, Click Here
Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) is now accepting applications from eligible candidates for its 2022/2023 Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid.
Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% per cent of the students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships
To be eligible for a scholarship, candidates must display evidence of high academic achievement before and during their course of study as well as a need for financial assistance.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% per cent of our students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships.
- On the condition that they are concurrently enrolled in PAU, the following discount rates are applicable to siblings:
- 1st Child: full tuition fee
- 2nd Child: 10% discount on full tuition fee
- 3rd Child: 50% discount on full tuition fee
- 4th Child: 98% discount on full tuition fee
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months salary slip (both parents, if applicable)
- Three months bank statement of business account (both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if not employed or in any business.
- Undergraduate application form
Method of Application
Scan copies of relevant documents in support of your application and email to [email protected]. while hard copies should be mailed (or delivered) to:
The Admissions Office
KM 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway
Scholarship Candidates should also fill out the PAU online Undergraduate application form.
If you are interested and qualified, click on the Link below to commence your application
Visit HERE to check out many more Scholarship opportunities
Read Also: Scholarship for Nigerian Students
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below! Join our telegram group for more Articles like this one