Quality Focal Person at Society for Family Health (SFH) – 2 Openings
We are recruiting passionate, self-motivated and highly qualified individuals to fill the underlisted vacant position, in response to organisational expansion into new geographies:
Job Title: Quality Focal Person
Locations: Kano and Jigawa
Job Type: Full-time
Duration of Contract: 36 months
- This position will be responsible for supporting the identification, assessment and selection of facilities and providers for the provision of services to adolescent girls (15 – 19 years).
- The role will also provide support and capacity building to providers, and ensure quality standards are maintained in all the Project facilities providing sexual and reproductive health services for adolescent girls, using innovative approaches for designing programmes for improving the sexual and reproductive health of adolescent girls.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Project coordination & implementation through established facilities offering quality ASRH services by trained providers
- Conduct supportive supervisory visits and capacity building for providers proficient in providing quality ASRH services
- Data management, analysis and reporting of service statistics and facility Quality of Care level.
- Budgeting and work plan of monthly activities and funds to accomplish tasks.
- Support Government led sites to maintain access to high quality, user–centred and integrated services for Adolescents.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must be a Certified Nurse / Midwife or possess a Nursing Degree (B.Sc in Nursing), with current registration with appropriate national regulatory bodies.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years post-NYSC working experience in family planning programmes
- FP training certification will be of added advantage.
CHECK THIS: SENIOR NURSING OFFICER AT INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TROPICAL AGRICULTURE
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), presentation skills
- Must have a continuous drive for learning and knowledge sharing, self-motivated and skilled at training various cadres of health workers.
- Must be excellent at report writing and possess strong M&E skills.
- Candidates should be experienced in donor-funded projects and advocacy skills.
- Skills at multitasking, mentoring and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility, achievement focused, with emotional intelligence
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Industry Knowledge, Relationship and resource management skills
- Managing/Empowering others
- Conflict Resolution.
- Must be a demonstrable continuous and innovative learner.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is based on industry standards, and designed to attract, motivate, and incentivize talented individuals.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. This advert will be open for two weeks from the date of publication.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the role is situated are strongly encouraged to apply