RELEASE OF RESULTS FOR THE PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION FOR GENERAL/POST BASIC NURSES HELD IN MAY 2021
I am pleased to inform you that the board of the Nursing and Midwifery Council Of Nigeria at it’s “54” meeting has approved release of the results of the Professional Examinations for General/Post basic Nurses held in May 2021.
2. Summary of the result indicates:
(a.) i. Basic Nursing Programmes: Total of One thousand, Seven hundred and Ninety– (1,17) candidates were successful in the examination representing 70% pass
ii.Refresher Programme: Total of Two hundred and fourteen three (214) candidates were successful in the examination representing 77% pass.
iii. Foreign Trained Nurses: Total of Two hundred and ninety seven (297) candidates were successful in the examination representing 70% pass.
b) Post Basic Nursing Programmes:
Total of One handred and Sixty five (165) candidates were successful in the examination representing 88% pass.
3. Heads of the training institutions are hereby directed to check for the result of their institution(s) on-line as from Wednesday 23nd June, 2021
4. Successful Candidates are hereby directed to visit the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Portal (http://portal.nmcn.gov.ng) to apply on-line for Registration and Licensing with effect from Monday 28nd June, 2021.
5. Please note that on-line registration formalities including payment are to be completed within ninety (90) days from the date of release of result.
Late registration attracts a penalty of Sixteen thousand, two hundred Naira (N16,2500.00) only per applicant after ninety (90) days. Additionally a penalty for six thousand, five hundred and Sixty two naira (6,562.00) will be charged per year in default of first licensing.
6. Please note that the next Professional exarmination for General/Post Basic Nurses is scheduled to hold from Tuesday 2nd – Thursday 4th November, 2021.
7. Head of Service training institutions are here by requested to send hard copies of applications forms for November 2012 Professional exarmination to reach the Council on or before Friday 27th August, 2021. Application forms received after this date will be rejected.
8. Please acknowledge receipt of the result and contact the secretary General Registrar immediately for rectification for any errors. Council will not entertain any complain after 30days of release result
9. All correspondence should be addressed to the secretary General Registrar, Nursing and Midwifery Council Of Nigeria, Headquarters Office, life camp, Abuja
10. On behalf of the Board and Management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, I hereby extend our sincere congratulations to all successful candidates and wish them success in their future endeavour.
Thank you for your support and cooperation in promotion and maintaining excellence in Nursing education and practice in Nigeria in line with global best practice.
Faruk Umar Abubakar FawACN