In this article you will read about RELEASE OF RESULTS FOR THE PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION FOR GENERAL/POST BASIC NURSES HELD IN NOVEMBER 2021
I am pleased to inform you that the board of the Nursing and Midwifery Council Of Nigeria at it’s “56” meeting has approved release of the results of November Professional Examinations for General/Post basic Nurses held in November2021.
2. Summary of the result indicates:
(a.) i. Basic Nursing Programmes: Six thousand, Four hundred and Forty five (6,445) candidates were successful in the examination representing 78% pass
ii.Refresher Programme: Total of Seventy three (73) candidates were successful in the examination representing 92% pass.
iii. Foreign Trained Nurses: Total of Two hundred and eighty (280) candidates were successful in the examination representing 63% pass.
b) Post Basic Nursing Programmes:
Total of One Thousand and Fifty six (1,556) candidates were successful in the examination representing 97% pass.
3. Heads of the training institutions are hereby directed to check for the result of their institution(s) on-line as from Thursday 16th December 2021
4. Successful Candidates are hereby directed to visit the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Portal (http://portal.nmcn.gov.ng) to apply on-line for Registration and Licensing with effect from Friday 17th December 2021.
5. Please note that on-line registration formalities including payment are to be completed within ninety (90) days from the date of release of result.
Late registration attracts a penalty of Sixteen thousand, two hundred Naira (N16,2500.00) only per applicant after ninety (90) days. Additionally a penalty for six thousand, five hundred and Sixty two naira (6,562.00) will be charged per year in default of first licensing.
6. Please note that the next Professional exarmination for General/Post Basic Nurses is scheduled to hold from Tuesday 3rd– Thursday 5th May 2022
7. Head of Service training institutions are here by requested to send hard copies of applications forms for May 2022 Professional exarmination to reach the Council on or before Monday 7th February 2022. Application forms received after this date will be rejected.
8. Please acknowledge receipt of the result and contact the secretary General Registrar immediately for rectification for any errors. Council will not entertain any complain after 30days of release result
9. All correspondence should be addressed to the secretary General Registrar, Nursing and Midwifery Council Of Nigeria, Headquarters Office, life camp, Abuja
10. On behalf of the Board and Management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, I hereby extend our sincere congratulations to all successful candidates and wish them success in their future endeavour.
Thank you for your support and cooperation in promotion and maintaining excellence in Nursing education and practice in Nigeria in line with global best practice.
Faruk Umar Abubakar FawACN