RELEASE OF RESULTS OF THE PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION FOR MIDWIVES HELD IN MARCH 202
This is to inform you that results of the Professional Examinations for Midwives held in March 2021 have been approved on Wednesdays 22th April 2021 by the Board of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria at it’s 53rd General Meeting.
2. Summary of the result indicates:
(a.) i. Post basic: Total of One thousand, Two hundred and Twenty Two – (1,222) candidates were successful in the examination representing 89% pass
ii. Basic Midwives: Refresher Programme Total of Twenty three (23) candidates were successful in the examination representing 78% pass.
iii. Basic Midwives: Total of One thousand three hundred and fifty-four (1,354) candidates were successful in the examination representing 85% pass.
b) Community Midwives Programmes:
Total of One handred and Twenty seven – one (127) candidates were successful in the examination representing 74% pass.
3. Heads of the training institutions are hereby directed to check for the result of their institution(s) on-line as from Thursday 22nd April, 2021
4. Successful Candidates are hereby directed to visit the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Portal (http://portal.nmcn.gov.ng) to apply on-line for Registration and Licensing with effect from Thursday 22nd Thursday, 2021.
5. Please note that on-line registration formalities including payment are to be completed within ninety (90) days from the date of release of result.
Late registration attracts a penalty of Thirteen thousand Naira (N13,000.00) only per applicant.
6. On behalf of the Board and Management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, I hereby extend our sincere congratulations to all successful candidates and wish them success in their future endeavour.