Renew your license and update your nursing knowledge free of charge with Courses on World Continuing Education Alliance (WCEA) Platform!!
The Free CPD programme for nursing & midwives license renewal in Nigeria still running for 2021.
This is as a result of continued collaboration between World Continuing Education Alliance (WCEA) and Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) to ensure nurses & midwives in Nigeria benefits from this world renowned free open access educational platform.
For Nigerian nurses 30 hours of study amounts to 3 credit units which can be combined with another 3 credit units from any NMCN accredited physical MCPDP programme provider.
What is new? Nurses can now register and participate in webinars on WCEA platform. Also should you miss the live webinar, recorded versions of the webinars are uploaded on the platform to be accessed at your convenient time with same credit units.
Nigerian nurses are hereby urged to utilize this platform to their advantage for updating nursing knowledge & skills and license renewal.
Users Guide: World Continuing Education Alliance (WCEA) app and web platform for Nigerian Nurses and Midwives
1. Visit these links to register: https://www.wcea.education/nmcn (Nurses)
2. Check inbox & spam for an email containing your Login details
3. Download the WCEA App on your phone by using the QR code, the Google Play store and IOS download link sent to your email alongside your username or by going directly to Google and IOS Stores
http://onelink.to/wcea (always use the latest version) https://cpd.wcea.education/
4. Login to your app or platform using your Login details ( copy and paste )
5. On the App select the courses you wish to study and click Download, then wait a bit until the download is complete.
READ THIS: COMMONLY ASKED NHS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
IMPORTANT: IF you wish to study offline, the course/s once downloaded are stored in the wallet, symbol in the bottom middle of App.
Switch off your WIFI or Data, DO NOT LOG OUT OF THE App, complete the courses when you have time.
When you reconnect to the internet, your certificates will generate and appear in the Education Tracker.
6. If you want to study straight away, Click on Start TAKE COURSE to start the course
7. Click on TAKE EXAM to take the exams/quiz after the course.
8. Complete the Evaluation after the Exam.
9. To find your certificates – Go to the Education Tracker(bottom right hand corner of the App)
10. Click on Export Summary Report at the bottom of the Education tracker (top left corner of the App)
11. You can also register & join Webinars in the App. You will find webinar below the NMCN symbol.
DO NOT LOG OUT OF THE APP
Contact Ralueke at +2347035774494 (WhatsApp/mobile )for further clarifications