Going through academics especially in Nigeria can be a struggle without financial balance, Take a look at this Undergraduate Scholarships and don’t forget to Apply for Etinosa Oghogho foundation Grand Scholarship which helps reduce financial burdens on students, This Etinosa Oghogho foundation Grand Scholarship Scholarships is only been offered to a Nigerian federal or State Universities,
The Etinosa Oghogho Foundation has an end-to-end focus, from maternity and child health support to Teens/Youth Empowerment.
Objectives of The Etinosa Oghogho Foundation
- To advocate for, partner with, and provide financial resources to improve maternal and child health outcomes
- To provide support to pregnant women and patients with Vesico-Vaginal Fistula (VVF).
- To financially empower women through small and medium-sized businesses and career training programs.
- To provide academic scholarships to children and youth from underserved populations.
- To empower youth to act as change agents in their fields, especially among vulnerable populations and underserved communities.
- To give food aid and hunger relief to individuals and communities who are food insecure.
- To foster social integration of isolated, ostracized individuals, and communities
- To advocate for the rights and needs of vulnerable populations and underserved communities
- Admission to a Nigerian Federal or State University.
- Ability to provide required supporting documents (admission letter, school ID, birth certificate, and document showing cGPA).
- Ability to participate in an interview if selected.
This is a one time scholarship offered to currently enrolled students in Nigerian federal or state universities
Applicants will be selected based on the strength of their application and ability to prove financial need.
Application opens: June 6, 2022
Application Closes: June 30, 2022
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below! Join our telegram group for more Articles like this one