WHAT IS THE BEST ONLINE SCHOOL FOR NURSING? The article provide you with the details of best online school for nursing to enroll in your Nursing program.
Online nursing programs prepare individuals to become nurse professionals. Likewise, nurses can advance their career by enrolling in a higher qualification program online which is entirely different from the traditional classroom method of earning a nursing qualification.
The increasing interest of students in online nursing courses in recent years has been due to reasons such as lack of time, high demands of the profession, family demands, and so on, thus they seek programs affording them the flexibility of meeting these demands while studying. Moreover, the majority of these online courses are affordable thereby providing opportunities for individuals that might not be able to afford on-site training to get their qualifications as cheaply as possible.
What Are The Best Online School For Nursing? Available
Institutions running these online nursing programs usually offer tracks such as
- associate programs
- bachelor’s programs
- master’s, or doctorate in nursing programs.
- Others include LPN to RN Bridge Programs,
- RN to BSN Bridge Programs,
- Accelerated BSN Programs,
- Direct-entry MSN Programs,
- RN to MSN Programs,
- BSN to MSN Programs,
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) Programs,
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) &
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP) Programs and so on.
Online Nursing Programs Accredited
Accreditation is very important to ensure that the program you enroll in can deliver a standard nursing education for you and likewise provide all that you will need for your licensure process.
The following organizations are responsible for accrediting various institutions to run different nursing programs:
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- The Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA)
- The American College of Nurse-Midwives Division of Accreditation (ACNM)
It is essential to find out which these institutions is accredited with to be able to process your nursing license upon completion of the programs.
Top Online BSN Programs
The following are the best schools of Nursing offering online Bachelor of Nursing Science programs.
The online RN-BSN programs at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Fran and Earl Ziegler College of Nursing can be completed in just two semesters, with a duration of 30 hours as well as flexible clinical practical hours.
Students will be assign preceptors and faculty to complete their practicals as well as assignments either physically or online.
To complete the programs, each students will need to commit about 12 hours per week at the end of which they will be issue a BSN degree certificate.
- Tuition: $11,688 – $27,069
- Accreditation: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
The post-licensure RN to BSN degree at the University of Central Florida is designed for working professionals’ ease and accessibility. The program can be complete as fast as in three (3) semesters depending on the number of classes taken or if slow in ten (10) semesters. Each student is appoint a coach from enrollment to graduation to assist in navigating the whole process seamlessly.
- Tuition: $6,368 – $22,467 yearly
- Accreditation: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and Florida State Boards of Nursing.
Arizona State University offers the RN to BSN program entirely online so students can complete the program at their own pace. To enroll in the programs Interested students will need to have a current valid license or should have passed the NCLEX exam to be able to enroll in the program.
- Tuition: $11,338 -$29,428 yearly
- Accreditation: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and Arizona State Board of Nursing.
College of Nursing and Health Sciences Texas A&M International University RN to BSN Online Degree Program is designed to help registered nurses successfully transition into baccalaureate-prepared nursing practice and can be completed in just a year. The program is 100% online with 32 credit hours and an RN license in Texas is required to be considered for admission to the institution.
- Tuition: $8,995-$24,614
- Accreditation: Accreditation Commission For Education in Nursing (ACEN) and the Texas Board of Nursing.
Ohio State University offer RN to BSN program at Ohio State University College of Nursing is designed to help registered nurses who have completed an associate degree or diploma in nursing enhance their careers. The programs for the degree are taken entirely online and can be completed in 18 months.
The institution also made the program accessible and affordable to its students by providing open and university nursing course resources so that the students can get various nursing textbooks at no cost.
- Tuition: $13,269 per year
- Accreditation: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Herzing University
- University of Wyoming
- University of South Florida
- University of Texas Arlington
- Appalachian State University
The importance of these online programs is endless, upon completion of any of these programs, graduates can choose a career path from the diverse options available depending on their qualifications, interests, and experience.
Check This: Best Nursing Schools In Miami
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below! Click here to join our telegram group